Brought to you by Chef Sabrina Mancin
Prep Time | 10 minutes
Cook Time | 0 minutes
- 200g = 7oz Plain Greek yogurt, 0% or 2% fat
- 50g = ¼ cup Pomegranate seeds (arils)
- 30g = 1/3 cup Pistachios, roasted, chopped
- Few berries of your choice
- Mint leaves
- 2 T of Zoë’s Petimezi cooked must
- Few drops of Zoë’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Simply spread the yogurt in a bowl. I like making little indents or designs with the spoon as I spread it so that the Petimezi lands heavier on some parts (a treat to the mouth!).
- Pour the Petimezi on top of the yogurt.
- Dispose the toppings as you wish. You can switch the nuts or type of berries to suit your taste.
- Drizzle in a few drops of evoo all around it.
Enjoy this absolutely delicious and full of flavor bowl of goodness!