Brought to you by Chef Sabrina Mancin
Vinegar? Yes! Don’t you add lemon or lime to your water? Well, this peach infused white balsamic vinegar from Zoe Olive Oil is sweet with peach flavor and has just the right amount of acidity to transform plain sparkling water into a super refreshing peach soda!
Prep Time | 5 minutes
Cook Time | 0 minutes
Yield: this recipe is per cup of water so just multiply accordingly
- 4 tsp Zoe’s Peach infused white balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup Very cold sparkling water
- Optional: frozen peaches to decorate and float in the glasses. Note: I don’t like ice in my sparkling water but by all means add some if it’s a very hot day.
- Combine vinegar and sparkling water in a chilled glass.
- Give it a little swirl.
- Decorate with the frozen peaches which will not only add flavor but will also help keep your drink really cold.
Enjoy by the pool, park or the beach… Peachy!
Check out Chef Sabrina's website - Here